After School Activities
- The ECA team offers cultural, sports and artistic activities for students from grade CP to Terminale.
The main objective of these activities is to provide an introduction to new practices:
- Mandarin discovery
- Pencak silat
22 instructors conduct these activities:
• Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday : from 2:45pm to 4.15pm for primary students, then from 4.45pm to 6.15pm for secondary students
• Wednesday: from 12.45pm to 2.15pm for all levels.
• Saturday : from 9:30am to 11:30am for all levels.
The ECA annual program is divided into 2 terms:
• 1st term : from September to January (registration in September)
• 2nd term : from February to June (registration in January)
Students may choose up to two activities per week (homework and day care not included)
Football and swimming activities: Up to 4 sessions per week.
Registration for the FIRST TERM :
From Wednesday 2nd October 2019 at 10pm
until Friday 4th October 2019 at 9am.
Terms of registration / payment: click here