After School Activities
The ECA team offers cultural, sports and artistic activities for students from kindergarten to high school.
The main objective of these activities is to provide an introduction to new practices, a greater exposure for students to experience and explore.
For Primary school students :
- Daycare, swimming, gymnastics, awakening methods (kindergarten)
- Rugby, football, badminton
- Mandarin, french sign language
- Fencing, climbing, swimming
- Capoeira, taekwon-do
- Arts and painting
- Yoga, dance
- Cooking, chess
For Secondary school students:
- Mathematical informatics
24 instructors conduct these activities:
• Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday : from 2:45pm to 4.15pm for primary students, then from 4.45pm to 6.15pm for secondary students
• Wednesday: from 12.45pm to 2.15pm for all levels.
• Saturday : from 9:30am to 11:30am for all levels.
The ECA annual program is divided into 2 terms:
• 1st term : from September to January (registration in September)
• 2nd term : from February to June (registration in January)
Students may choose up to two activities per week (homework and day care not included)
Football and swimming activities: Up to 4 sessions per week.
Registration for the FIRST TERM :
From Wednesday 2nd October 2019 at 10pm
until Friday 4th October 2019 at 9am.
Terms of registration / payment: click here