STAFF RECRUITMENT CAMPAIGN FOR LOCAL CONTRACTS FOR THE SCHOOL YEAR 2021
Job positions likely to be vacant:
- 1 executive assistant / School secretary
- 2 supervisory positions (full time)
- 2 sports teachers (1 full time / 1 part time)
- 1 mathematics teacher (full time)
- 3 primary school teachers (full time)
Vacant job positions:
- 2 English teachers
- 1 primary school teacher
- 1 librarian for secondary school
- 1 French teacher for secondary school
- 1 technology teacher for secondary school
Please send your application in a single PDF format by e-mail to: recruitment including the following documents:
• A cover letter
• A resume
• The application survey
• A copy of your ID
• Your last inspection or visit report
• Your diplomas, attestations and recommendations
• Language certifications
•Criminal record (or equivalent for non-French nationals) or a certificate showing the request has been made.
Please indicate your name / first name and the position you are applying for in the subject of your email.
Any incomplete file following these guidelines will not be taken into consideration.
Successful candidates will be contacted directly by email. They will receive a recruitment proposal by email according to their ranking (or thereafter in the event of withdrawal of higher ranking candidates or refusal of higher ranking candidates).