STAFF RECRUITMENT CAMPAIGN FOR LOCAL CONTRACTS FOR THE SCHOOL YEAR 2022
Vacant job positions:
- Student counselor
- English teacher for secondary school
- Science teacher – 1 job positions likely to be vacant
- Sports teachers – 2 job positions likely to be vacant
- Primary school teacher – 4 job positions likely to be vacant
For those residing in Malaysia who do not need a working permit, do not hesitate to send us your resume and cover letter.
Please send your application in a single PDF format by e-mail to: recruitment including the following documents:
• A cover letter
• A resume
• The application survey
• A copy of your ID
• Your last inspection or visit report
• Your diplomas, attestations and recommendations
• Language certifications
•Criminal record (or equivalent for non-French nationals) or a certificate showing the request has been made.
Please indicate your name / first name and the position you are applying for in the subject of your email.
Any incomplete file following these guidelines will not be taken into consideration.
Successful candidates will be contacted directly by email. They will receive a recruitment proposal by email according to their ranking (or thereafter in the event of withdrawal of higher ranking candidates or refusal of higher ranking candidates).