Student Support Service
A real interface between the teaching teams (the teachers), the management of the school, the students and their parents, the Student Support Services’ department (vie scolaire) is at the heart of the education system. It is organized around the different cycles under the responsibility of the Head of Student Support Services, (CPE) Mrs. Bonnet.
Working together with him is a team made up of the Deputy Head of Student Support Services and 7 disciplinary supervisors (surveillants).
At the LFKL Student Support Services is made up of:
• A Student Support Services office and an office for the Head of Student Support Services (CPE) in the annexe.
• A Student Support Services office and an office for the Deputy Head of Student Support Services on level -3 of the main building.
The Head of Student Support Services and his Deputy are the principal contact personnel for families to monitor the students’ absences and answer the families’ questions. They work closely with the school’s management team, the teachers and principal teachers to ensure the smooth running of the students’ schooling, with respect to both results and behaviour. The Head of Student Support Services participates in and chairs the class council meetings.
The disciplinary supervisors and the Deputy Head of Student Support Services, under the authority of the Head of Student Support Services, ensure the students are able to move smoothly around the school and are in charge of the morning reception and the departure of the students. They supervise the primary school playgrounds, the sports grounds during the midday break, the lunch break and the supervised homework time on Wednesday afternoon. They are in charge of the Lower Secondary School Students during their study periods outside class hours. They are also in charge of school visits for new or future arrivals.
The Student Support Services’ department participates together with the students and teachers in educational activities within the school and in elections of class representatives and the Council for Upper Secondary School Affairs.ary School.
Important Information :
• The Student Support Services’ offices are open from 7.30 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. from Monday to Friday (apart from Wednesday: 7.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.)
• The Upper Secondary School students enter and leave through the main gate.
• The Lower Secondary School students enter and leave through the main gate.
• Each student receives a correspondence diary at the beginning of the school year, which they must always keep with them.
• It is forbidden to smoke anywhere in the school.
• The « common room » located in the annexe of the Lycée is strictly reserved for the Upper Secondary School.