Back to school 2020-2021
Organization & schedules
- Wednesday 2nd September 2020 at 8.00 am (at the LFKL)
- Middle School: Teachers will welcome the students in the auditorium at 8.00 am.
- High school: Students will be welcomed in the CPE office in the annex at 8.00 am, students will join their head teacher in their classroom.
Kindergarten: PS / MS / GS – (at Hevea)
- Wednesday 2nd September 2020 at 8.00 am: Welcoming students of Petite Section (PS), Moyenne Section (MS) and Grande Section (GS). End of the classes at 12 noon.
Parents of kindergarten students will be able to accompany their children to classes until 9:00 a.m. during that day. Please bring your ID.
ELEMENTARY SCHOOL: CP / CE1 / CE2 (at Hevea) – CM1 / CM2 (at the LFKL)
- Wednesday 2nd September 2020 at 8.00 am: End of classes at 12 noon.
Students will be welcomed in the playground where the class lists will be displayed.
Parents of CP students, as well as parents whose children are newly enrolled in the LFKL will be able to accompany their children in the playground at 8.00 am for the beginning of the school year. Please bring your ID.
The buses and the canteen will operate normally * starting from Wednesday 2nd September.
* according to the evolution of the health regulations applicable on that date.