Your children will be back to school in a few days. After two months of well-deserved rest, it is time to go back to school; for the last time for our final year students to whom we wish a great success in the baccalaureate, and for the first time for our youngest kindergarten students.
The first day of school for all levels will be on Thursday 1st September.
The timetable for this first day will be communicated to you by the end of the week.
You will find the guides with all the information you will need for the school year:
The sanitary conditions allow us to envisage a return to school in the best possible conditions.
As a reminder, the sanitary protocol is as follows:
- Wearing a mask is no longer compulsory – but is still strongly recommended – for adults and students outside the buildings.
- It is still compulsory indoors, especially in classrooms, except for pupils up to and including 5 years old and for pupils of any age with special needs (e.g. autistic disorder) or for pupils with respiratory problems (parents must provide a medical certificate to the school).
- Masks are also compulsory on buses
- No more physical distancing, especially in classrooms and canteens
- All activities are allowed
- Day trips are allowed but not yet overnight trips or exchanges with other schools.
- By default, positive cases must undergo a 7-day quarantine, but this quarantine can be reduced to 4 days in case of a negative RTK-AG test
We look forward to welcoming your children back on the 1st September.
The entire staff of the LFKL wish you an excellent start for the 2022 school year.