Multimedia resources- to keep children learning, reading and happy!
Free resouces -Chock full of exciting articles, stories, videos and projects to keep kids learning, thinking and growing.
A list of resources for children and parents to access articles, Children’s museums , medical guide, audio websites…
Audio Resources for Early Learning through stories, music, movement and songs.
Fun radio stories, poems, songs and listening activities for babies, toddlers and young children. Listen online or download the podcasts to take away.
Television news magazines aimed specifically at children. Offers a huge variety of interesting articles and reports .
* Games, shows and quizzes can ONLY be played if you are in the UK.
My WoW! News introduces children aged 8-12 to fixers, problem-solvers and changemakers, inspiring the new generation with a world of possibility.
Online, on podcast and on paper, WoW! is the antidote for kids, families and schools to the anxiety spread by doom-laden media and social networks.
Two books written to help children deal with their emotions and confusion about the current pandemic:
For Young Learners
- FIVE STORIES by ERIC CARLE –The Very Hungry Caterpillar – the Mixed-up Chameleon- The Very Quiet Cricket –Papa, Please Get The Moon For Me – I See A Song
- TED ED – video based lessons for all ages (visit Ted -Ed website for more content)
- CRASH COURSE KIDS – 5th grade science –Earth, habitats, animals, engineering, space…
- NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC KIDS – Amazing facts about animals, science, history and geography ,with fun games and videos to explore.