The LFKL team is pleased to welcome new families on Friday 28th August 2020 to walk-through and discover the French school (according to the evolution of the health regulations applicable on that date).
Our teachers and members of the administration, along with Ms. Patricia REYNAUD, Principal and Mr. CASTERA, Director of the Primary School, will be present to answer your questions.
This gathering will also be an opportunity to give first references to the children, who will soon be back to school.
You will find below the program of the morning:
We will be welcoming families directly in the school auditorium, (at the LFKL, 34 Jalan Dutamas Raya)
- 09:30 – 10:00 am: Presentation of school, the AEFE* network and our team in the auditorium.
- 10:00 – 10:30 am: Intervention of our partners – Consulate, Association of Parents of Students (APEKL), Association Francophone de Malaisie (AFM), Alliance Française de Kuala Lumpur (AFKL).
- 10:30 – 12:00 am: Visit of the school (main campus & Hévéa)
* AEFE : the Agency that oversees French School abroad.
As part of the health protocol *, only one parent per family will be allowed in the school. Only children enrolled in the school will be able to attend. No daycare will be in place for the little ones.
* Temperature taken, mask required, respect of physical distancing.
We are looking forward to welcoming you,